Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Around oxfordabingdon area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

New to the doggingswinging scene and am interested about getting involved. I was wondering if there were any good places to meet in and around the OxfordAbingdon area.

Tuesday night

were out tuesday evening in the abingdon area . . .want to watch?

RE:Tuesday night

will definately be there

RE:RE:Tuesday night

You still cum'g

Weds or Thurs nights normally

Where do you guys go around Abingdon? We go to a small car park on the edge of Marcham fairly regularly - v small, though..... as you go out of Marcham, heading away from Ab, its on the right as you leave the village.

;)

RE:Around oxfordabingdon area

happy to join in

RE:Tuesday night

were out tuesday evening in the abingdon area . . .want to watch?

Which Tuesday?

RE:RE:Tuesday night

most but only those with photo 1st

beast14 please read

Apologies, couldn't reply to your last email as a reply has 'already been sent to you' ?? Why more than one reply can't be sent, I dont know!? lol Anyway, next tuesday sounds like fun, if you'd like to send another (fresh) email, it might be possible to reply to that with some better contact details for you to get in touch.

Anyway, hope you get to read this

x

Tuesday Ruth?

Ruth, I've tried to reply again to you re our emails, but this system won't allow any replies to be sent without joining fully.....if you would like to email again, with a direct way of contacting you (email or phone no), I'll get in touch

xx

Still meeting?

Hey, we spoke last night, you still out tomorrow? let me know exactly where you will be and i'll come aswell
-Steve