Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

We are still searching for a bull

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We have been on site for 4mts and STILL await to attend to a true bull, We seek a local single man who is looking for a long term and regular full time available couple. We are both sub natured and ready to bow to the will of an assertive experienced bull. THanks

Re: We are still searching for a bull

hi john here just would love to meet you and prove that i am want you are looking for, you need to talk face to face to find out, cannot be done on this site. can meet anytime and prove to you both am experienced in what you are both looking for.

We feel reading is too far, would prefer someone closer, also that 4mts away every couple of mths is too long. sorry

am not in reading am in luton , shows how much you are looking into this, you are 1 hours drive from me, but if you wish to carry on looking fine by me.img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

Hi
39 year old clean discreet bull, london kent borders here, I like the sound of you two very much. Get in touch and we can talk more

Thanks

John

hi
36 yr old, nice & clean..love to be your bull.in London.
r

hello im a expreianced Dom Bull white essex based i have been into playwith cpls cuckolding hubby for over 10 years now if you feel im what your looking for feel free to get in touch on here

im interested. located in london. let me know if ur interested thanx

What a shame you are down in london

London

I'm in London and interested. Mail me if you would like to meet me.

hi

im central london and very keen, 28 yr old very fit dom here . lets go for a drink soon, get in touch

RE:We are still searching for a bull

Hi im happy travel and will not waste your time, you wont be dissapointed with me. Where abouts are you?

RE:RE:We are still searching for a bull

We are also looking for a nice and gentelman one in Dubai if possible?

searching for a couple

im looking for a long term relationship with a cuck couple . im 28 very fit and very well endowed. im very polite warm kind friendly and pride myself on being a gentleman!

CPL4BULLS

hui we were in the middle of discussing holiday arrangements and i think you hit the blacklist button instead of the delete email button by mistake can you unblock me otherwise i cant contact you!
thanks
j

Sex needed in dublin

Open minded so reply if you have anything at all in mind anybody all ireland

anyone there?

cpl4bulls are you still reading this thread?

Hi to both of you,

I am an experienced 35 Yrs. young bull. If you ever visit Melbourne Australia then I will be happy to meet you.

Regards,

Thick cock

Drop me a line, hope i can help? x

I live in bahrain.. so if any plans to visit bahrain let me know i have been with few couples so experienced and have variety of temperaments..

my skype id is: bullasian

Striaght male, mature, fertile, and often in London. Available for you during the week. Please get in contact if interested.

If you are truely interested in full cuckoldry, n not just a series of cocks comin in n finding disappointment then feel free to reply.

As with all aspects certain activities can be developed within a relationship which will void the issue of distance as you see it.

If you can open your mind long enough to appreciate the fact that there is more to cuckoldry then just a fuck, then feel free to reply.

I wish you well in your search :)

9 inches tool with very high testosterone

I would suck on that long pretty pink pussy and make it squirt all over my face!!!!! I want some of that tastee looking pussy!