Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Week end swinger event 17 Oct, Sat ... for like minded people...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 17.10.2020 Date END: 17.10.2020
Hi guys ... have recently moved to UK from Canada... it was a fun swinger life there in Toronto... wanted to host a party for like minded swinger singles and couples in this COVID environment .. keeping in view the Government's covid instructions in view..

So here is the deal.... am looking forward to 1-2 couples and 2-3 single ladies men.... would try and keep a balanced ratio of both genders ... for max fun...

Snacks would be on me... it is a BOB event... so don't hesitate to bring what u like to drink... 

Would request u guys to PM me for my email .. so that we can tie up the details of the event.... 

Pictures would be appreciated ... would like to share the same with all those finally attending the event...those wanting to keep their privacy can let me know ... 

I will host the event in a private location... details will be sent to the invitees separately via their email... event will start at 1700hrs on Saturday and end at 2200hrs ... 
Looking forward to hearing from all interested ... the event will take place in London

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled