Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

married cpl looking for vwe (7" +) bi guys

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi
new here and want to introduce ourselves.
tracey 37 thats me in the pic lol, 44e boobs and curves in all the right places, short blonde hair bluegreen eyes 5ft4 tall. very horny and loves big cocks.

tim 39, 6ft2 shaved head blue eyes and pierced 7" cock very bi and also loves big cocks.

we are both looking for a vwe fully bi guy for us both to have nsa fun with, we live in worcs area but cant travel due to having young kids. can acc for fun but not all night.

i prefer the grant mitchell look and tim is typical bloke and dont care about looks lol.

still finding our way round this site so please be patient with us, we will reply to all even if its a no thanks.

we are 100% genuine and used to run our own swingers site, so dont think you will be able to get one over on us, we know all the tricks and can normally spot a timewaster very quickly.

we can be very picky about who we play with but the lucky guy will get both of us lol.

Re: married cpl looking for vwe (7" +) bi guys

Good evening

I upgraded to Premium yesterday and "stumbled" upon your advert in the Newbie form.

Firstly I'm not local to you.............but do pass by or travel through your area regularly. Was in Manchester last week and I'm travelling to Bangor in Wales on Friday.

Hadn't really occurred to me there would be couples with bi guys on this site. I'm basically hetro but have sucked and fucked a few guys. Have a "rude boy" vibe but have never met the right guy to fuck me.

Prospect of spending some quality time with a couple is a real turn on!

I wondered if you would be interested in meeting up on Thursday evening this week. I could arrange to stay somewhere local to you but need to be in Bangor for 10.00 on Friday.

Let me know if you're interested and if so perhaps you could leave me a mobile number to txt you.

Bye Jamie

PS Nearly forgot. Have never measured my cock. I' reckon about 7". Been told I'm big and thick ( my cock that is)

hi
sorry should of put in the first post we can only really meet on fri or sat nights , unfortunately we both work full time and tim is normally out working at 5am every week day, so we tend to be in bed early in the week.
we have had a good response to this ad and are currently talking to a cpl of guys with a view to having fun.

trace n tim
xxx

Hi, I am originally from Worcestershire and re-visit the county whenever I can, I am bi-gened, I have a tool at around 7" that is quite thick and I am really looking for a bi-couple to enjoy some fun times with, especially when I am down your way, it would be fun to have kinky and sexy sessions and some relaxation play. I am from Cumbria by the way now, anyone else, who wants to play near me! please also contact..thximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

RE:Re: married cpl looking for vwe (7" +) bi guys

i am not too far from bangor, could be ther in 25 mins, i am a slim 27 yr old with a shaved head.

RE:married cpl looking for vwe (7" +) bi guys

hey i am bi and 8 inch wanna meet

hi

I used to run a swingers club in the south west so I am not pushy and respect boundaries and have done MFM before so not that shy, I am 8.5 INS Long and 6 INS girth though and last a long time. I now work as a health care professional teaching in hospitals and offshore. I work in four main area’s the south west, Linc’s and the Midlands, Home Counties and the west of Scotland. I'm looking for a like minded lady and or couple to share life and fun times without upsetting the status quo

hi

hi, like wht u 2 are after, would like to join u both a fun nite, would like to arrange a time to chat in the chat room with u both

Hey there I'm a young bi male who is up for most things, I'm just over 7" which I hope will please you.

Hi iam mark can travel and send u a pic on email very genuine been told I look like Jason statham will send pic via email as ian new on here and not sure how it's done yet hope to here frm you both rammauk@hotmail.com x