Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

gang bang the wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 20.09.2009 Date END: 20.09.2009 we want to hold a gang bang party for val, sunday 20th sept, you must reply by messege via this site, size or colour no probs, just good sexy fun.

Re: gang bang the wife

hi
would love to attend

Hi

I would love to be invited to gang bang the wife oin 20th Sept. I'm no timewaster & live in Brighton. All my photo are on my profile, which is peterfirstime.

Please let me know if I am invited and where to come etc etc..... sounds good fun.

I need to meet new people in the scene down here asap.

Cheers

M ximg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

I also live in Brighton and would like to attend. Should anyone know of anything more local to me, let me know!

let me know the time and venue, i don't live far, so can attend easily

Hi There,

I would love to attend the party. I am also bi so if any of the guys need warming up before letting them losse on your wife then count me in??

would like to attent..where is this located?
(im from london)

hi i would love to come and gang bang your wife !!! i am from london but travle is not a prob thanks bigdog1962

Black male would love to attend

sure I will try to go..img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi hope your well i would like to attend your party if thats ok? xxxx

hi i would love to come to you gangbang party sounds good funme an my ex wife but im well in to used to love swinging but alas we parted imwell in to this nmow please let me know thanx Macimg src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

hi i would love to be there let me know thanks

Hi I would be very pleased 2 join u on Sunday 20th Sept. I am Oxford based and can easliy travel to Watford.
Have fun Patrick x img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

love to attend im 8ich shaved and love to join in and fill her up let me know x

lets know the time and place and she will get it. thanks

hi well up for attending if you have space for one more live close so no traveling problems new to site so not shure of what i need to do apart from the obviose pls let me know if i can be of any assistance dave

Im there, let me know the details.

x

im up for it as well

hi val would love to make up the numbers for you...

Hi, I actually live in Watford and would love to attend on Sunday. Where abouts are you and what time? It will be great to meet up. xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

would love to join in let me know where and when

Hi

Is it too late to receive an invite?

Would really like to come and see your wife.

J

Hi just arrived back into the uk would love to be invited to gang the wife experienced in groups and only an hour away hope she can stand the pace sounds like a great time keep safe R.

Did anyone get to go to this event, or was it yet another con?