Home > Forums > Visiting the UK (Holiday Meet-up)

Regular visitor from Spain

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

I drive between Spain and the UK at least twice a month for my work, but it gets very boring and lonely, and my schedules tend to be tight.

I visit all areas of the UK, but most regularly the LincsNotts area; location isn't really a problem though when you drive the miles I do, a few more doesn't hurt!

I'm interested only in no strings fun with females who want the same. I'm 47, of medium build and broad minded; love women of all shapes and sizes, but by choice would choose a slim brunette - oh, and I love skimpy black underwear (think that's my only 'kinky' streak).

This is completely new to me, having been in a relationship with an older woman for a long time I am open to offers for one off or occasional no strings fun with younger or older females, single or married - remember I wont make any sort of commitment nor expect one from you, just so long as you turn up if we agree to meet!

Drop me a message with some contact info please, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can - though this could be a few days if I am on the road.

Re: Regular visitor from Spain

nice profile message me i have wife