Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

females and couples take note please

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

started swingin about 6yr ago just meeting fems in hotels or there homes.
kept gettin asked by couples to meet up, im straight and got scared of fukin fems with guys around. met a cpl soon aftawards and was great. met about 8 or 9 cpls over the yrs, mainly the guy watches more than joins in,
i love to talk dirty to the fem and some times tease her hubby with my slut talk. gets everybody so excited, i manouvre to the mood, i do love putting the effort in of doing it just for the female as much,
i want the women to have the time of her life when im in them,
and that mean some serious deep hard ramming, i love pushing it in so far that it hurts, then i thrust even deeper to make it hurt more, i can control my cock like a tap. and it runs like a bath when it explodes, ill stop and lick for england before i cum. so i can maintain the hours on end of serious hard fuckin. i know women loves no better than a sore raw pussy thats been intruded for hours and hours with a juicy fat cock. thats why im on here to offer my services.
my pal whos quite ample as well always askd me to invite him on one of my ventures. it was awesome seeing us both spitroast some poor women for the 1st time. she begged us evryday to cum bak, so we advertised as to straight guys, we were well in demand. then got a request for 4 or 5 guys at once. all met at my house while we all took turns in fuckin this lovely fem round my house, she had it in all 3 holes at once while wankin 2 of as well.
hope i didnt bore you too much. there is light in the noth west

Re: females and couples take note please

i am dingal men from india delhi lokingsem indelhi

Re: females and couples take note please

Yeah.....fantastic, very poetic and the same passage that you sent to me.

When i responded to accept your invitation........oh and bring your friend too!!

All went very quiet!! lol.img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"