Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Birmingham dogging advice

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

*We posted this in the West Midlands section but had no replies. Hope it's ok to post it here as well...*

Hello everyone,

We're looking to check out the dogging scene in Birmingham, and we're looking for a little bit of advice.
It's something that we've thought about for a while but at first we'd like to go along and maybe just watch for a little while before getting involved.

We've found a few websites that list locations, but when we've driven out to some of those locations we've found nothing.

Are the meetings all arranged via private messaging? Are there any particular sites that it's best to join up to find out? Obviously we understand the need for discretion, as we've heard stories of nasty characters showing up and causing trouble.

Any advice on good locations in North Birmingham would be most welcomed.

Many thanks!
xxxxxxxxxx

Re: Birmingham dogging advice

Would love some advice on this too, have been to a few locations but just seem to be full of kids in cars smoking drugs.

Would be happy to arrange something ourselves if you like, check out my profile

Evening,

I do know that there have been several attacks on doggers in the birmingham area. As a result, scenes have been heavily watched by unmarked police. There were several incidents arround the swan pool area, i'm unsure about how wide spread the problem is.

I think there may have been a few reports in the express and star.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

hey just a quick reply to your add.. i have found that aldridge air field is allways quite live.. mainly guys though.. a woman on the off chance.. but it depends on what your looking for.. maybe we could meet and have some fun? even if i just wank off and watch you and your wife! i am 25 and ready for anything. will suck cock if needs be too. get back to me if your interested . ryan.. text first so i know who you are. thanks