Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

30 Bi-cur. male lookin for anykind of FUN!!! See if you like me foryourself!!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i have plenty more pics. Do you like my ASS and Cock!!
i get most of my compliments on my dick and ass... i have soft lips and i'm ready for cock, ass, pussy, or anything you have. I like singles, couples, never been in a group but would love to do it. I want to be with a TV also at somepoint. Dream.... Dream.......

Re: 30 Bi-cur. male lookin for anykind of FUN!!! See if you like me foryourself!!!!

What do you think of the pictures i you like them would you like a try would you like to take the place of my vibrator

HI THERE

BI CUR LIKE U , IF U WOULD LIKE OR GET AROUND HERE MAYBE WE CAN GET TOGEATHER SOME TIME & EXPORE OR HAVE SOPME FUN. DROP ME A LINE.

RE:30 Bi-cur. male lookin for anykind of FUN!!! See if you like me foryourself!!!!

NEW TO THIS BUT WOULD LILE TO CHAT & IF U CANGET UP AROUND GRANBURY ,MAYBE GET A MOTEL ROOM BECAUSE THE PEOPLE I LIVE WITH DON'T BELIVE IN SINGINGOR BI CUR LIKE WE DO. WE CAN SPILT MOTEL & HVE SOME FUN . I'M NEW TO THIS & IF U WANT U CAN BRING SOME FRIENDS THEN IT WOULD BE A BLAST.IF UR INTERSTEAD ACCEPT MY FRIENDSHIP & GIVE U MY EMAIL OK .I'M AN EGER BEVER TO TRY MY FIRST COCK!img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:30 Bi-cur. male lookin for anykind of FUN!!! See if you like me foryourself!!!!

would love to taste that cock, do u ever get up arund granbury, if so let me know, maybe we can get someothers for alittle fun, thinking maybe a motelroom & spilt it for some fun? if interstead let me know ok
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"