Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Cuckold

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I was recently invited to share a night with a couple. The husband wanted very badly to see his wife take a massive cock , so I offered mine . I’m 6 foot 185 brown hair and blue eyes but the part they wanted was 10.5 inches long and massively thick like a soda can. I’m uncut and very large when limp I love walking around naked or showing it whenever possible. When I got there we all went straight at it . I got undressed and so did they. The husband was my height and weight but about 5 inches and very thin basically a tiny cock. The wife was ok in the face but had one incredible body and very inexperienced. When I dropped my pants her eyes got huge and her mouth dropped. She got on her knees and sucked my good I could tell her little boy was dying to touch it so I pulled out of her mouth and swung it his way . She grabbed him by his hair pushed his mouth to my huge hard on so I shoved it in the little boys mouth and he sucked while she made out and I finger her tight dripping wet pussy. I made her cum two times with my fingers and she squirted everywhere. I turned her around bent her over kicked her legs open and started shoving my big Dick in her tight hole. Five pumps in she was bleeding slightly and came all over my cock . After a couple of minutes I busted a big load in her and the little bitch boy ate it out as she held his head I spanked his ass with my thick cock. By now I’m hard again and push inside him . Oh did he scream like a bitch . I worked his ass it was great busting my nut on his ass . I have been meeting the wife just her and I recently and she goes home and tells her bitch about our nights together.