Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

MATURE..Playmate wanted daventryrugbynorthants

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" Can you accomadate mon-thurs evenings only no other time.
Looking for a mature playmate who is happy to service willing BBW.
Guys only... no couples not looking for a partner for clubs so please do not ask.

It do have preferences though..
Not into amything kinky,bondage,pain,watersports or anal or dressing up.
If you like a good fucking session and not into games being a perve or wasting my time then I maybe interested.

What dose turn me on is tall big guys mmm
not into slimskinny or short sorry but dose nothing for me

BB x
img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Re: MATURE..Playmate wanted daventryrugbynorthants

hiya I am staying in Corby for the next 3 weeks and would love to come and play.

I am nick 36, biggish built and very horny

hope to hear from you soon
xxxx

6 ft tall,reasonably well endowed, 15 stone,luv good fuck sessions, luv to lick & be sucked more than willing to give you a good service, plz get back if interested x

Hi BB - I'm in Northampton and would love to accomodate you !.. Send me a message if you'd like to chat more...

A.x

hi from luton area luv 2 help xx new here so let me know

hi girl would love to meet up :) am stayin in coventry 56th november at hotel in city centre so if you fancy meetin up ..even for a drink ? that would b great :) hope you will get in touch ..literally lol !!
shane