Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

New chat room coming very soon!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi All,

Some of you may have seen in another thread on here that we will soon be unveiling our new all singing, all dancing chatroom. Well, we are getting very near, and we are all very excited!

In the next few days, our new & improved chat room will be live on the site. We are currently super busy getting everything ready and testing the new chat room, watch this space for more details…

Kind Regards,

Rachel (Site Admin)

Re: New chat room coming very soon!

Not long now! :) If you have any comments or questions about the new chatroom, please post in this thread, and we will do our best to answer.

Of course, you can still use the support helpdesk www.gowebhelp.com for any enquiries.

hi when you say new chatroom which chatroom is it instead of or is there now only going to be one room?

The new chatroom has arrived!

Yes, this is a combined chat room for ALL members.

Please take a few minutes to familiarise yourself with the new chat layout and functions. We hope you enjoy using the new chat. Please feel free to leave any comments or questions about the new chat room in this thread.

Have to agree with Pinkjewel, if sumthings not broke why fix it? :) The old text chat was something most of us preferred and those that didnt could change to the cam rooms to avoid certain personalities on here that cause a constant irritation to most users. Also can you confirm that the audio problem of earlier was sorted please? Although audio was switched off, several of us could clearly hear somebodies mic.... not good when you think what they could be saying or playing...

Thanks for the feedback guys.

We are aware of an intermittent audio issue, and are investigating this further.

i like the new room but know there alot of things that need working on it's only a suggestion however i think

you should remove some font's taht are to hard to read

evanessance doesnt work in chat
evanssance-barely readble as would be evanessance if it did work as there similar enough

disney script and waltograph same diffrene-same font barely readable
brush script -too small a font

there are a fair few more now i dont want to sound like i'm whining i'm a graphic designer loved seeing all my favourite fonts here but some are just too hard to read my advice would be to stick to the non script fonts

times courier arial comic sans the typical fonts

It doesn't work for Ubuntu users :(

Hi

Had no problems using old chat room set-up. Now I can't enter without the system crashing.

I use Firefox to operate - and it doesn't seem to like it. Any suggestions?

Thank you

this is feckin rubbish can i have my subs back please

the new sits sucks have a poll about that please

the new room is the biggest pile of rubbish ive ever seen all you see now is xxxjoined the room xxxxleft the room too many people in and out of the room you cant follow any threads too many on site at once.I would like a refund of my remaining subs please .

Hi, please review the comments made last night about the new chat room. It was good FUN. Now it is total chaos. impossible to use. Make it for premium members only or we are off somewhere else.

no i do not like it old one better for Premium membres

Hi All,

Thank you very much for your constructive comments. Just to give you an update:

Extra rooms have been added.

We have identified and fixed the audio issue.

Some of the larger fonts have been removed.

Members username and message now displays on one row.

"*memberusername* has left the room" messages have been disabled.

Kind Regards,

Site Admin.

thank you for adding a premium chat only and for those that dont know the password is on first page after you click chat hope to see the regs there tonight xxxxx

Thanks pinkjewel :) Like she says, there is now a premium-only room. We hope you enjoy it!

RavingRabbits, I have sent you a message :)

Did anyone get this working with Firefox?

your new chat room is not good . to complcated

I find all this quite amusing really. When the site first went live all those years ago everyone was in one room and it worked really well, when it got split to premium and non premium, everyone bitched that they wanted it back in one room, this happens and everyone bitches lol

As for Firefox, works just fine here, maybe try updating your install as they are constantly upgrading??

And whos on line is rubbish why? have you changed it evry time i put in east mids and nottingham York comes up the old one was fine with the drop downs easy to use. and i have put this on here becouse i cant find any way outher to place it
If this stays this way on off
FENG1

loking in delhi india

For anyone who is having problems viewing the chatroom, first of all, please ensure that you have the latest Flash player installed, http:www.adobe.comsupportflashplayerdownloads.html Please also delete temporary internet files & cookies, then restart your PC.

If the problem continues, please contact us as the support helpdesk www.gowebhelp.com, and let me know which version of Firefox you are using, and also what Operating System you have.

nice ass ladieimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

i must agree with feng on this one the old system was very easy to use you could get to the parts of the country you wanted this new one is very complicated and never get to where you want to go.To be blunt its bloody crap.Dont need computer nerds just make it easy and simple for everyone to use.Hope you change it to how it was. thank you

I do agree with what most people on here are saying about the new chat room, the old one was a lot better plus why should standard members get the same privilage as us premium members? Isnt that why we pay the extra for, can someone tell me

I think the new interface is much improved because:
1. You can find members alphabetically
2. You can click on a member and get their profile in the main chat window
3. It is all under one window

It would be good if we could see if the other person is typing a message in "private chat"

Thanks

I like the new room , the only drawback is not having the mainroom whisper facility that was much easier , although its funny to see the messages on screen that are now called personal messages when others think they are whispering , its popcorn time lmao , keep up the good work admins.

Wouldnt know what it is like cos we can't get in it!! It just stays on connecting forever!!
We use Internet explorer and have tried delteing files and cookies and that doesnt work either!! Any ideas?

please explain to me why i cant see any of the regular premium menbers any more they just dontseem th be here now ,at least i never see them in the premium members room
.think youve really messed this site up

hi admin

thanks for being a member in your site....i want to know more of your site so pls help me....thank you so muchimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif"

.....its rubbish now full of kids if u ask me and we r paying for that...b4 u could have an adult convo not now