Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Experienced Dominant seeks submissive sub curious

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Please read my profile, I am looking for a submissive sub curious lady to take on a journey of discovery ...
This could be based on regular discreet meetings if you are attached , or take the form of a regular relationship if that suits us both, may even consider 247 in the future.

I am single and without ties as i work from home, so can accommodate or travel daytimes or evenings ...

I am also happy to chat to like minded people and give advice on all aspects of BDSM as i have tried most over the last 25 + years.

Just to clear up a myth, i am a Dominant, not a sadist, so for me it is all about intensity of sensation and nervous anticipation by capturing the mind which is of course the greatest erogenous zone of all!

Re: Experienced Dominant seeks submissive sub curious

Come on people , you know you want to!

RE:Re: Experienced Dominant seeks submissive sub curious

Have just seen this old post of yours - are you still looking? See my profile passionatefemale and let me have your number or email, thanks.

RE:Experienced Dominant seeks submissive sub curious

Hi i am a submissive slut my master has instructed me to advertise my use.interested?

RE:Experienced Dominant seeks submissive sub curious

Its been a surprising few weeks, Mrs Try and I have always played a little but never regularly and with mixed success. Over the past few weeks things have moved on as both of us have found sides to our sexuality we didn't realise we had. Mr Try has always been bisexual but Mrs Try has now ignited a yearning for the females as well as a continued desire for cock. However both have found a submissive masochistic side that is stronger than either realised, Mrs Try for example came repeatedly when a nipple clamp was clipped to her clitoris, and Mr Try is still wearing the lacy g-string that he wore whilst being paddled. We feel that to explore this properly we need the help of an experienced Dom MasterMistress or Couple to push the boundaries, there is little we are pre-decided on, the only absolute no-no's being children, animals and scat. So now fingers crossed we can find that person or persons who can control and shape our sexual future.