Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

what do you have to do to get some action on this site?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i am looking for other bi-guys for meets. my wife is away every other week and when she is away i would like to meet with others for some cock fun. how difficult this seems to be! every time i recieve mail it turns out the sender will not accept mail from non members...so why bother contacting me or is this a ploy by the website to get me to join up? i know it is possible to contact people on here because i have done it. i have had a couple of nice meets with other guys but don't seem to able to at the moment. if there are any genuine bi's on here then please contact me if you want to meet and have some fun.

Re: what do you have to do to get some action on this site?

i also do not want to join up. my wife and i are looking for some fun with a bi guy. sound good to you? i want to try and do double penertration to her including...both of us in her pussy at the same time and then both of us in her arse at the same time! i am quite curious about taking a guys cock in my arse and of course myself fucking another guy whilst my wife maybe sucks you off etc? (plenty of sucking each other and licking pussy) what will be will be. both of us sucking each other but most of all giving my wife plenty of attention. Depends how we feel at the time but would like my wife to wank you off whilst you are in my arse! would have to be in a hotel i think?
tom

HI I am bi guy very genuine looking for couples for fun. get back to me please if you are interested. thanks.

hi......so where u based?......luv to hook up

Hi there, I now how you feel or I would like to know how you feel, lol. I know your situation as im the same . Like to dress when I can but want to meet some one special, cd,tv. Mail me and we`ll chat.
Darcey.

hi....emailed u .....just let me know if u fancy a chat..im estapona way...new to it but curious etc.....maybe we cud chat on here and see..

sounds great but your mail filter is also set to accept mail from premium members only!!!
does anyone know of any sites where you can contact people direct? probably not, there would be no financial gain in that would there! oh well
steve

hi didn't get an email from you, try again
steve

Hi Steve. Very interested but cant contact you ....

me and wife want fun ,me a little bit bi could be more with right one wife very bi would need pics. img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

hi too far torreveija sorryimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"