Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Farewell Gangbang........

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi lovely people,

Well, I have been on this site for the last 2-months in an attempt to recreate the ultimate "all level" experience. I have had a total of 5 x meetings and although a pleasant experience, staying power seemed to be an issue, which has left me unfulfilled.

My preference for black men was born from a one-off recent holiday experience in Jamaica. I met a 22-year old man that simply put in a "pussy-wrecking" performance, which turned my head to interracial sex. Recent experience has proved that experience was certainly unique and my 5 x partners have not come close to replicating the sex sessions I enjoy with my very supportive husband.

To this end I have decided to end my pursuit of fulfillment with single guys. As a finale and I hope the ultimate experience, I would like to take part in a gangbang. My preference of partners would be black and the ideal number of men would be 4-6. An absolute essential is they must all be VWE guys of 9" plus. I would also like my final experience to be filmed.

Anyone out there with advice or experiences of this type event, then please post here. XX Fi.img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"