Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

chat rooms

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We've been a member here for almost 3 years and over the last year the chat room chat seems to have died anyone got any ideas why?????

I can remeber coming in for hours at a time and having such a giggle making some great friends and very good contacts but now it's only ASL or adds repeated constantly in the rooms.

Come on people lets get the chat going again it really makes a difference to actually meeting people.

Re: chat rooms

I've just joined this site and find the Premium Rooms empty which is a shame. Not enough webcam access that's the problem.
Maybe the site should encourage people by giving them a week or month free premium membership. Get them hooked on the cams and then start charging them ! lol.. I should work in marketing.

:)

It all went downhill when they changed the chatroom. Having to wait for a reply to view a cam takes time, people have a window shopping mentallity and don't like waiting. If you don't want people to view you then block them or have a setting only allowing people to view who have asked. If you don't want people to see you on cam, turn it off, simple lol.

We have been on this for about one year, this was actually the first site we had ever even looked at!!!

With in a short time of joining we had enjoyed asking and getting advice, making good friends who we still chat with now and we loved the chat rooms.

We did take break of about 6 weeks and when we came back, it seemed very different, like everyone has said the chat room were empty, but also the forums seemed very quiet and it didn't seem many new members were joining.

Hopefully it will get back to how it was soon!!

Love and Licks

M & M
xx

Sure, the art of chat allows us to be free

Yippee

We have noted all members comments and suggestions and we are pleased to tell you that we have some BIG changes on the way.

The chatroom and video chatroom as we know them will disappear in it's place a shiny all singing and dancing chatroom will be appearing, Watch this space and the site news for more news.

Site Admin

whooo hoooo

We can't wait to try it, all new and shiny sounds great to us!

xx

Hi as a newbie and having not yet join as full member what I want to know is what everyone (someone) thinks of this site I join for a year a Whitelable dating site Marital Affairs which was rubbish!!! never met anyone and now believe that most ladies were fake
So any answers (not from admin) and if there is one suggestion I could make HOW ABOUT A SPELL CHECKER img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Yes new & Shiney sounds good . Hope it doesn't take too long - my 1st months membership is up for review soon, so the new chatroom will be the deciding factor I think.......

:)

As for chat rooms, I can't be bothered. Whay waste hours in front of the PC.
SPELL CHECKERS! No way. As it is I can readily dismiss the illiterate and text-speakers!

I Have been on the other sites and definitely received some pretty suspect winks etc. I think this site is prob better, I did get what I considered to be an honest mail, but it was from a guy!!!! Not what I wanted. I am guna stick with this site and hopefull get some action from a female or couple. Still finding my way around.

See you have the same problems as I
Tim