Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Guys whats your choice......?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

When meeting woman off this site...

Are you into romance meals days out drinks yarder yader..the whole hog or half..relationship on the side married or not.

Or

Are you fbuddy materiall and that only, meet drinks you like each other you have a good fuck session part as fb maybe light chat. Heshe leaves you call each other if and when. your up for it.

Which are you.

BB x

Re: Guys whats your choice......?

im def a fbuddy .but im still lookin 4 1.my last 1 got in 2 a relationship silly cow lol.

When meeting woman off this site...

Are you into romance meals days out drinks yarder yader..the whole hog or half..relationship on the side married or not.

Or

Are you fbuddy materiall and that only, meet drinks you like each other you have a good fuck session part as fb maybe light chat. Heshe leaves you call each other if and when. your up for it.

Which are you.

BB x

Personally I'm definately the fbuddy. In the long run its more honest because the aim of the romance, meals out etc is still good sex. The whole emotional relationship business just complicates things unnecessarily.

NWMale09

just get it on as that is why we are here yeh?

personally im for the fbuddy aswel ive done the whole romancerelationship thing and yea it was nice while it lasted but at this present stage in my life i feel as tho im not ready just yet to settle down so i dont want to be in a relationship especially with goin back in to the armed forces aswel v soon i wont be around to give a person the support love and attention they would deserve and that wouldnt be fair on them so its just easier for me to keep my life simple with no distractions