Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Fun outside!! ;-)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.07.2009 Date END: 28.07.2009 I will definately be hosting a fun for all outside "get what you can" dogging, gangbang, suck dry, come allover, anal fest!" If you are just curious, want to watch, take pics or video, or actually feel horny enough and want to get involved, please feel free to come along. I must say that this time you MUST send a facebodycock pic to me as well BEFORE I tell you where I'm planning to host. Also you need to be clean or careful;-) (supplies might be required so bring you're own!) No insanity this time please, there are a lot of genuine guys out there who do actually want to fuck me, so don't pretend and spoil things for everyone else! This really should end with at least one VERY sore "pussy" and one hell of a night for anyone just feeling horny and looking for a cock sucking slut to empty their load into.

First step is to send me a message - not a flirt - with pics attached, then I'll reply and you can register that you'll definately be attending on the events screen.

Look forward to hearing from all you horny guys etc. x

XXXNikkiXXX