Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Swinging party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.09.2020 Date END: 05.09.2020 Dear friends and new comers. You are invited to attend and participate in the great group fun with full swinging, playing with singles and couples. People who are open minded and sure to participate contact me.

Single ladies and men are also welcome as well as couples. Please text me for more information and details. Single guys please bring with you your own condoms and drinks for you and more for the single ladies. Couples can also bring your own condoms for full swap and drinks as well.

Respect and none pushy people only. Safe sex only and no drugs at all. Smoking not permitted inside condo. Only at balcony. Sex ia only allowed with the group, not allowed in private rooms. Please follow rules.

People who are 100% interested can contact me in my private line id smartmanbkk

Limited number of people only. Chatting in liné will determines if you are accepted or not. Important to matching first.

Please if you add me in liné please identify yourself immediately saying you are from adult hub party Saturday. Also please clarify whether you single or couples and your gender and sexual status.

Cheers,, Thanks

Oh missed ????

Yes it was great one but tomorrow will have another one if you like to join ??

I plan to go pataya, if not I'll will line you