Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Norfolk Suffolk naturist voyuer bj

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

HI
I'll be in Lowestoft all this week, all by myself (all together now.....aahhhh!) and im looking, ideally for a couple, with bi curious male (fat channce i know) but will be realistic and settle just for a large cock to play with. There is a nudist beach ive been to last year, Corton, and i can meet there unless you know of somewhere better more discreet to go. I can travel upto 40 miles from lowestoft if you have a nice suckable cock. Im also interested in meeting someonecouple at a nudist holiday camp in east anglia if anyone fancies it...you say where and when and ill be there.
im single bi curious male, 35, thick 7 inches, slim average build. ive had a little experience but now would like a BIG experience (just more than a mouthful would be adequate)
what do you say guys and gals?

RE:Norfolk Suffolk naturist voyuer bj

Well high there,
we are a couple and my wife loves handling cock especially when she has to struggle to fit it in her mouth. My wife insists on sucking anything that comes out of her pussy. we find you interesting because you are bi curious. Im straight but dont care who handles my cock, they are an immediate winner and my wife will play with them while they do it. As we have only got into this recently I wonder if I could do the same to another guy, I'd love to find out. What else do you enjoy?

RE:RE:Norfolk Suffolk naturist voyuer bj

hi how are you
i enjoy finding out what i like and what i dont like...likes
: sucking cock, fucking pussy being as rude as you dare me to be...i want to know what its like to covered in cum, i want to see a women suck her juices off 1 or 2 cocks. i dont like receieving anal but am happy to suck a cock, especially if mine is being sucked at the same time!