Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 07.08.2009 Date END: 07.08.2009 Attention:-

I have a lady friend who has a fantasy to be at the centre of a ‘gangbang’, she would like to be taken by at least six men in a frenzy of sex.

From my personal experience, I can confirm she has an enormous appetite for sex and orgasms repeatedly, coming back for more.

She in her early 50’s and at 5’ 9” so is ‘big and beautiful’.

She has asked me if I can arrange this treat so here is an invitation to any man who can meet the criteria.

Only mature men should apply (40 plus), you should be happy to attend and join myself and her husband (who loves to watch) and maybe five other men to take turned to satisfy the lady. It will be all hands to the pump.

We do need a venue, so if anyone can accommodate such a get together, you will be at the top of the list. If no one can accommodate, it maybe a quite spot outside, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

You should be local to the North Herts, South Beds or South Cambs area and available for early evening session.

She says she cannot get too much sex, let’s see if she is right.

I plan to filter out timewaisters, you know who you are, if you are not man enough to step forward, cock at the ready, dont reply.

Re: Gangbang

Hi

I'm interested, if you find venue - please let me know more.

hi good evening

i am interested in you ad ( you lady friend) and i would love to share some bubblesfun with you guys...

I had some moderate previous experience

Thanks

tony

Ok count me in!
Scuttler

hi iam intested just let me now

hi im andi im 33 and looking to play im 8ich shaved cock and willing to be there im in essex but work in suffolk i will be there

keen to play let me know i will be there iv been swinging and attending parties some 7yrs now

I come down south quite a lot and usually stay in travel inns travelodges etc. You would be welcome to come over and gangbang in my room :-)

Hi there,

it goes without saying..

i am happy to contribute for "expenses"...and bring thebubbles

have fun
tony

I'm definitely interested - if you need a venue I'm happy to pick up the tab for a hotel room.

Look forward to hearing from you.

hi
would love to attend not far from you in Henlow, let me know thx

Happy to contribute to expenses. Local (Cambs) male, 50's, active player in gangbang group when I can. Contact me for more info on latter, might be of help to you?
Steve

hi i would love to come along for some hot sex please let me know
from graham

So,

Are we on for this yet and do we have a rough location ?

I'd love to join you all but not sure I can get there in time till at least know the county.

Hi I am interested let me know the time and date and let me know.

mmmmmmmm very nice count me in i may even bring the wife .

Date start: 07.08.2009 Date END: 07.08.2009 Attention:-

I have a lady friend who has a fantasy to be at the centre of a ‘gangbang’, she would like to be taken by at least six men in a frenzy of sex.

From my personal experience, I can confirm she has an enormous appetite for sex and orgasms repeatedly, coming back for more.

She in her early 50’s and at 5’ 9” so is ‘big and beautiful’.

She has asked me if I can arrange this treat so here is an invitation to any man who can meet the criteria.

Only mature men should apply (40 plus), you should be happy to attend and join myself and her husband (who loves to watch) and maybe five other men to take turned to satisfy the lady. It will be all hands to the pump.

We do need a venue, so if anyone can accommodate such a get together, you will be at the top of the list. If no one can accommodate, it maybe a quite spot outside, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

You should be local to the North Herts, South Beds or South Cambs area and available for early evening session.

She says she cannot get too much sex, let’s see if she is right.

I plan to filter out timewaisters, you know who you are, if you are not man enough to step forward, cock at the ready, dont reply.

Ok we are still trying to organise a venue and those who have been selected should receive a note to that effect.

Venue not hotel needed.

Gee

hi im joejoe91 and up 4 fun img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi would love to cum for the gangbang, is your friend interested in WE blackman?

I can't make it this time ,but I would love to come (no pun intended ! ) at later date .I prefer the more mature & experiened ladies and have no problem " performing" in a gangbang.

Steve

Tell me more about the wife, at our gang bang we have just a single girl for fucking, does you lady want to watch or take part?

We could organise a fivesome where the ladies get a share of three blokes and would always be occupied!!

A picture would help.

Gee