Home > Forums > (UK) London (Instant Action)

A medical scientist looking for bed-side fun anytime in the day (London)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Alright Ladies
I'm free to visit you or meet in a London hotel.. but not to go out except for a meal.. No clubs or pubs..
I'm fit and have a fit sexy body for a 40y, white with brown-hair and beard. I'm 72 KG, 164 cm..
I'm experienced fucker and mainly str8 but I enjoy occasional bisexual exposures that's why everything down there is clean shaved plus being circumcised..
I'll bring you a lebanese takeaway along with freshly squeesed juice, suitable fruits and middle eastern sweets..
No Drinking .. no smoking..
After the meal I like touching .. Scrolling over ur body, have finger plays, pinching, pulling hair and body to body massage .. with or without oil..

U'll feel free to pinch me, bite (no marks), put ur fingers in my ass, play with my balls and my dick, .. whatever.

By the way, I love oral WO.. whether drink my cum or not.

At a 69 position, I do a special groin massage which gradually touches ur sensitive parts to warm u up.. occasionally my fingers will go around and probably in ur ass and rotate..

I can offer you str8 sex with a wide range of positions.. u'll not regret..

Anal sex is an adventure but using condoms ..If u have a strap and want to use it on me I dont mind..I like to alternate action. and I like changing positions too

We can have one scenrio per night..So our full sex may not be on the first night..

I'll leave it to your choice.. but Body to body message is a MUST

U HAVE TO REPLY to my email

I'm her for bed-side fun (wwo penetration) during the next few weeks... no commitments..

Looking forward for ur response