Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

22nd-25th cornwall......

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

I'm going to be in Lanteglos near Camelford staying from 22nd to 25th. I'll be there in a hotel with 5 mates. If anyone is interested in meeting in my hotel room or I can come to you feel free to drop me a line. Also could possibly arrange a gang bang for anyone interested in taking on some of the lads too.
Would love to hear from anyone who could really show me what cornwall really has to offer!!! Cpls or Fems only please. Get in touch for mobile no. and more details if interested.

P.s. could anyone help with any information of any areas of night life within the area..........any suggestions greatfully welcomed.

Re: 22nd-25th cornwall......

Update.......anyone wanting a Male OR group of males for 22-25th last check in on this site will be Tues 21st pm!
So if your serious drop me a line and lets sort out the finer details. Mobile no. can be provided.
Hope to hear from someone Horny......soon!

Hi,

Such a shame you will all be in Cornwall, too far away from us - next time make it near Notts - read our profile x

Hi,

Read your profile sent you a message. Sorry it's not notts this time. See what I can arrange for next time. x

send me your number. thanks

Hi, no. sent via mail. X

bad girl give me a call