Home > Forums > Wife Swapping (Fetishes and Other)

just did my first wife swap

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

met another couple through a very popular website. they came over to our house.he was a bean, she was an islander. we started off the night drinking already, and brought out some sex games we had gotten from the store. i pulled a card that made me tie the other guys wife up and make her hot within 2 minutes, so i did so and my wife got a little jealous and started making out with the other dude. well, we brought it upstairs, since i have a king sized bed and there is no point in wasting it. had the camera on, but they seemed too drunk to notice. they brought the condoms. started off with the ladies sucking off their husbands, then we switched ladies. the other chick was sucking me off, and my wife was sucking off some other dude. we put the condoms on, and start getting into it. i threw the other chick on her back and start banging her pussy with my fingers. i slowly put my cock up to her pussy and started fucking her hard, but i gues my cock was just too big for her cuz she kept tapping on my chest and making painful faces. so i asked if i could just put it in her butt. she said yes. i put it in her butt for a second, but that was too little for me to even get into. i didnt know it, but when i had put it in her butt, the condom had popped. so after unsuccessfully attempting anal on her, we went back to regular vaginal sex, still not knowing about the broken condom. i had her bent over my wife going down on her while i fucked her doggystyle, then reverse cowgirl while my wife sucked her clit and got it from behind herself. finally i had her bent over me while i fucked her hardcore from underneath. was squeezing my arms around her and slamming the fuck outta her when i came. didnt realize it but i busted inside her. and i know im fertile, my wife just had a kid 2 months ago. and this chick told us she had 2 kids. so i hope to fucking god here that she is on some kinda birth control or took the morning after pill or something. cuz, yeah, she mighta been a little cutie, i love my wife, and only do things like this for impulse. i dont know what i should do, can anybody help me out here?

Re: just did my first wife swap

Ignoring the fertility problem:

Did nobody ever tell you that going anal to vaginal without washing, or changing condoms, is one of the best ways to spread germs around?

Thats why little girls get told to wipe from front to back, so that faeces don't go into the damp warm crevice of the vagina.

glad someone pointed that out !

You probably put the other girl off swapping for life, anal too! And to think some couples are wary of single guys?

YOU MUST BE LUCK TO HAVE A WIFE SHE ENJOY COUPLE SEX AS i ALWAYS DREAM ABOUT.

no, i only got like a part of the tip in her butt. girl had a puckered tight little ass. But she seemed open to anal more than vaginal.

Disagree

We disagree with the first post!
By mistake we liked it.