Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Gang Bang Girl(s) wanted please

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have wanted for sometime to take part in a good gangbang with nice participants.

Rather than the usual game of "Get let Down " by un reliable people I thought I'd have a go at setting up my own.

So if you're a game girl with plenty of bottle let me know and we can take things further.

Nothing ventured nothing gained!!

Re: Gang Bang Girl(s) wanted please

Knopw what you mean about let downs- Could you ever get some guys together near Chester. Im up for it

I'm game, where abouts are you?

I'm up for it, where r u both?

Hi sorry ,been away...thats a holiday not prison !!

Peterborough based for those who are interested

x

hi guys i lovemore than a group of hot guys prefer bukkaka the most and i am ok with indoors and outddors plus i can dress to please
I am ok with most daytime or evening time so get in touch if inetersted
i am 30 slim 34b and 5,4 with 34b

hi sarah

i'd love to help cover you either indoors or outdoors. What sort of thing would you wear to really turn the guys on?

hi guys i can wear anything you like whatever turns you on the most let me know and i sure i can wear

Well lets sort it out then ...

xx

Hi Guys please elt me know and have a party organised for me

hey throbber

i live in peterborough too, have you ever managed to get anything sorted, and if so i would love to get in on any future action?!?!?!
and if not, do you fancy trying to get something going soon??

and sarahyate are you still availableinterested????
would love to hear from you, you sound awsome!!!!

dionisys

Hi mate
my wife is slim blond shaved and very sexy
and loves gangbangs
so get some well endowed guys together and get back to us
black or white guys

CheshireManachester Gangbang and Bukkake Parties

Experienced Adult party organiser starting to book dates for 2010.

Normally arrange 1 per month and am always on the lookout for new Girls that like the attention of LOTS of guys at the sametime....

And all you guys that would like to take part then just get in touch.

Dave

RE:Re: Gang Bang Girl(s) wanted please

Sarah, get in touch I think I could make you a very happy girl....I organise Adult Parties for girls that just love to be covered and filled with the warm stuff...

Dave

need 2 to help me

2 men required for sexy fun either 23rd or 24th January10. Want to make my fantasy come true 3 men using my sex slave as directed by me. Age limits 25yrs to 59 yrs. Must be SurreyHampshire area.Andyimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:Re: Gang Bang Girl(s) wanted please

want abuseing like a whore

RE:Gang Bang Girl(s) wanted please

I have wanted for sometime to take part in a good gangbang with nice participants. Rather than the usual game of "Get let Down " by un reliable people I thought I'd have a go at setting up my own. So if you're a game girl with plenty of bottle let me know and we can take things further. Nothing ventured nothing gained!!

RE:RE:Re: Gang Bang Girl(s) wanted please

Braddie and dave and anyone else i am so up for this im in liverpool and would love to be used by as many men as possible anyone interested in holding this party for me get in touch