Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Timewasters & Phone Sex Perverts

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,

As a new member how frustrating its has been over the past week!! 80% of the men that have contacted me, are only interested in receiving naughty pictures and texts they can wank over!? The pictures on some profiles are quite obviously false, enhanced and replicated on other profiles too. I had one particular guy texting and phoning all hours, relaying various stories of his exploits with other site members, using his 10" cock. The usual "send me naughty piccies" ect ect "when can we meet?" and then when requested to send photos as proof of his identity and credentials............no further contact!! Wanker.................quite literally..........a wanker!!

It would be nice to start a continually updated thread for members to give a discreet feedback rating (similar to Ebay? Lol) to prevent us genuine members have our time wasted by these...............wankers! What do you all think?

Frustrated rant over and thanks for listening. XX Fi.

Re: Timewasters & Phone Sex Perverts

hi Fi...... agree with you there in all you say........
Seduzco xx

Well, just as an update: - blackbananna2000 is totally full of shit!! And a very bad experience at a meet today!! So what was salvation Tuesday is now total boredom and disappointment today, have a great weekend everyone!! XX Fi.

Hi love2bblacked I am afraid it works both ways!! I have had many women mail me wanting to chat & see "where it might lead"!! Unfortunately I dont a reply to my return message!!! It would be nice if they have changed thier mind to just say so!!!
Pitty UR only interested in black members!!! I would have loved to have met you!!
skyhawk1940
XOXOXOX

Hi Skyhawk

I am really sorry, my post does read as thorougly sexist doesn't it!? I am sure the ladies can prove to be just as insincere and didn't mean it to read as a dig at the gents only. I do apologise again for my ambiguity.

Thanks for your kind words regarding meeting me and hope my future sexual preferences and type of gentleman, prove to be as sincere as you obviously are. Have a great weekend!! XX Fi.

well its funny u say that. i get message from women who live over 120 miles away.. now thats time wasters. let alone the ones who pertend to be intrested but only full of BS.. its not men on here thats crap its both sexes..

have fun

yeh i get fed up of cam girls on here,you get mail and i respond only to be given a link to a webcam site wanting credit card details BEWARE antone had the same?? i have mail sitting in my out box never been read at all, and find that some of the profiles have been deleted, dont it just piss you off!! are we suffering lack of genuine ladies on here, at the end of the day we all need to chill out and have some FUN rant over comments welcome
have fun!!!

got to say get aload of them myself my name here draws attention like you can't believe but alot of the attention is ppl who want to see me get off on cam want me for fone fone or some other such nonense that's just not what i'm here for my profile maybe long winded but i made it very honest and to the point

or so i'm told

when i do meet alot of them i can say i dont think any have lived up to there's

guess big gi girls in manchesterr just have some attraction to timewaster's

This seems like a great idea. We can expose all the time wasters and we will know who to avoid. On another plus by doing this we might be able to force them out.

It is both sexes & COUPLES too who are time wasters......it transcends both gender & type!! .....but to the last guy who said women contact him & they live 120 miles away; what's the problem with that ? Perhaps he hasn't heard of modern travel methods & still uses a horse & cart?!

It doesn't really matter where you live if you are genuinely interested in meeting up; it's the genuine ones who are hard to find & frustrating when it seems like you've found a good profile & correspond; then they just disappear. Without a word.

Think the rating idea is a fantastic one & used on another site I've used before. Sadly there will always be picture collectors (the wankers!); you just have to try & weed them out. Lucy xx

i just wanted to say that i have had some meets with lovely people from dd but there are couples (3) who have asked me for face pics, theirs by return and you guessed it...no return pics!!!
i do regard my face pics as private but will send after some mail and we seem to be getting along fine, a way of agreeing a soon to meet. pity really as this does tend to spoil the purpose of being a member of a swinging site.
i still press on though...lol
jon xxx

Hi, The amount of time wasters I have had contact with has really put me off for a while. I appreciate that it happens with both sexessinglescouples and maybe some are just happy with cam sexphone sex but I just wish they'd put it in their profiles. There again if they did they probably wouldn't get many contacts so they have to do it this way!

By the way... I live just off the M62 J22 so if you're ever around give me shout, we can have a coffee and see how things go.. :)

hi annie , personally i ,ve had my share of timewasters on another site but i have not had any at all on this site , i just have not had any replies ( just totally ignored ) so i,ve decided not to bother actually contacting anyone now & just wait for my membership to run out & then leave. i think i,d rather talk for a while with a timewaster than just write e-mails that are not going to be replied to , as you never know someday someone might be genuine & want to meet. i think that as i cant really offer a partner much at the moment that may be putting people off or it may be that the people that i contact never reply to anyone , by the way i dont mind how far i travel to meet as with the motorway network it,s not that long to get to many places now , well you look after yourself & i hope your feeling better soon.
love brian x

Hi, the only thing we can say is that the vast majority of people who are on websites are timewasters,,,,,,,,sorry to be so negative, but we have tried all the websites available and we are yet to meet another couple or single guy, we have on many occasions arranged to meet and no one shows up, and also replied to mails, sent pics then never heard from them again. I don't know if people like the idea when feeling horny then bottle out when it comes to it. or if people just like collecting pics.