Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Your experiences so far

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I just want to know other people's experiences on this site, good or bad. Trying to start a discussion but I am being repeatedly denied for some reason.

I am a rookie

I YET TO EXPERIENCE ANYTHING HERE

if you are planning to quit can you give me your vip account?

It will be the ride of your lives. Sex and .multiple players is fun. Ya gotta be honest and open minded. Once everyone is comfortable it rolls right along. Toys r a must.

Sorry, but no. I wanna make the most of my membership while it lasts. 

Thanks for removing my post even though it was all true and probably. 

I had a meet with a couple last night. Great time had by all, I'm not going to kiss and tell but if it's on the list for a straight mmf we did it . Talked again today so we are cool for some other time.

lucky dude! I'm jealous.

Haven't hooked up yet on here as I'm new yet but have gotten some interesting prospects so far.

I met a few "friends" on this site -- you do not need to have sex with everyone you talk to. So I guess my experience here has been very nice and I took down my first account a year ago -- just created a new one because I could not retrieve my old account's email when I lost my iphone. So, yeah, been here since June 2018.

The only thing I've encountered was scammers.

I'm very disappointed, I have been searching for a real Mistress on this site for quite some time and the  few responses I've had were from women asking for money or gifts.

I'm very disappointed.  I've been looking for a real Mistress for quite some time and the few responses I've received, were from women with a VIP membership who are charging or asking for gifts.

All the profiles are fake except males

Haven't hooked up yet, but remain hopeful. Had to bail out a couple of times, once because a woman obviously wanted more than I said I was ready to commit to, and another time, because she  tried  to divert me to a website where she said she felt more secure, but I would have ended up paying through  the nose to speak  to her. But both initial contacts made on this site, and I get a lot of likes on my profile, so I remain hopeful. 

Are you into men of woman,nice looking guy.

Thanks for the compliment but I'm only interested in women. Sorry.

RE:men or women

That's fine,nice looking guy,hope you find what your looking for.

Thanks. And I hope you find what you're looking for too. 

I am continually reporting fake accounts with copy and pasted details. I have a feeling , as usual, there are more male than female members and the site may be boosting perceived interest levels by using some kind o****ot or human interface in order to get people  to go ****. Either that or these are 5cam accounts. Thi****omment will be deleted too.

Negative comments are deleted by admins.

Hey, admin, you suck.

absolutely nothing seems like a scam will give it a final chance

Ridiculous censorship on this site. Pro tip for admin: stop deletingcensoring inoffensive posts. Thank you. 

Title tatle

I've met a couple of women on here ... but its hard work !... too many fake email collectors !!

I have talked to one hundred twenty-nine women so far.  None of them are real.  Every one is a bot.

lol