Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

Single guy for hotel fun in Durham 4th July

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Guys, we are looking for single guys or couples to meet up with in Durham at around 10pm on the 4th of july, a few drinks then off to the hotel.

Straight couples or single guys.

We are really looking for Either younger guys who like older women (she is 33) or same age or so. Black guys welcome, and you don't have to be body perfect. as we are not perfect either. (sorry no fatty's though, were not into that).

Also couples around the same age.

We like to flirt first, then see how it goes, we are not straight into it swinging club types, we do normal stuff, but no A, and both very straight (no bi stuff, at all)

You don't have to be from Durham by the way just need to be able to be there on the the 4th of July.

Only profiles with pictures will get a reply, please dont bother if you dont have pics on your profile.

Re: Single guy for hotel fun in Durham 4th July

very intrested will be able to travel have a look at my profile and see wot u think. rnt a full member yet so dont no how to go about it

I'll be in Durham that weekend!

No Pics, no reply

must be a full memeberhttp:www.theadulthub.comimagesadultemoticons023.gif

I can travel on that date and i think i meet your criteria lol. Have a look at my profile and hopefully il hear from you soon

Turn offs tattoo's sorry mate.