Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

In Benidorm Area 3rd-10th July 09.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,
We are Sexy , Horny couple looking for loads of fun. Let us know if you are interested and in the area at this time. We could all meet up and have some fun. If anyone has any party invites then let us know where and when. You Can't Beat Sum Sun Fun! lol

Carla & Hotbutt!! X

Re: In Benidorm Area 3rd-10th July 09.

hi we are there and would love some fun you can email

Iam in benidorm

we are leaving on saterday if you want to meet up

Hi I'm flying out of Birmingham Saturday morning but might not be in Benidorm until Tuesday and would love to meet up with some nice people over a couple of drinks and or maybe diner............ok, a piss up and dance and a keebab on the way home lol

Jim

Hi if you like the sun we are going to a fun party in Italy Sanremo nr Monaco if you fancy it should be loads of fun and great private Villa send me your email address and i send you details Tont Sarah x

Hi yes in benidorm area so feel free to contact me
look forward to meet you guys!
Seduzco xx

We are travelling in Italy in July and August 2009. Where are the dogging places ?? Do you know any? Or a website with a list...

hi im a 24 year old single str8 mail but never tried swinging but now im single would love to try i live in benidorm would love for yous to show me the ropes xx

hi im a 24 year old str8 male who lives in benidorm and i want to try and have new experiances if you would like to show me the ropes hit me bk woul b much appreciatd xx

when and where ?