Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Slut Joanne for fun meets

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have opportunities to be out dressed and ready to be a passive cum dump slut Tues - Thurs evenings 16-18 June and all day and evenings Fri to Mon 19 - 22 June, and then odd daysevenngs after that.
Love to meet any horny guys who want quickie or longer no strings all the way sex fun.
Get in touch soon.

Re: Slut Joanne for fun meets

hi im looking for my first sexual experiance with ts would you like to be my first if your interested let me know and i will send some pics i would love to fill your arse and your mouth with my hard throbbing cock and cum

Hi Yes i'm well up for it. Get in touch.

Work shifts an am free in the daytime would love to fill your ass with my cock and feel my balls slapping agianst it ! Love the feel of a hot moist mouth round my cock eager to get my cum out and down the throat hmm have to check my diary and hope to be off so can meet an fuck !

Hi I am from Central London area. Would like to have some fun with you, dressing together, playing together... This Friday or Sunday evening, if you want and can. Can also accomodate. But I am a little bit shy, firstly, so would really appreciate your experience.
Mail me. Hugs, Mechthild.