Home > Forums > (UK) South Central (Instant Action)

Seduce my wife in Gosport

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi guys; I don't know if many of you have found any one that actually reads the profiles and is then not a time waster.
I have a simple request; we used to swing a bit, my wife and I, had some good times.However we had a few unpleasant experiences andone guy who was wierd. So my wife went off it, even though she has had a few one nightrs that just occured.
I am looking for a guys who would seduce her an fuck her on a regular basis, actually slut training her again. She likes younger, fit, atheltic and well hung guys 8" plus. She has always wanted a black lover so please ask lads.
I deally, I want someone to be a builder, docrator or someone who can come round to the house to give some quotes andseduce her...I like the idea of being a cckold with out her knowing that i realsie she is having a lovers.
Anyone esle done this or arranged i?

Re: Seduce my wife in Gosport

what about an electrician?

I am in gosport from Monday for 1 week...I am 43 and an electrician...would love to meet her

hi
i m not a builder but would like to meet her , i am dark and 20 cm long

I can help you with that for sure im young 27 and fit and im a builder and i live in the south

love to let you see her all wet,Trevor img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi,
not got a trade but am local - look at profile and let me know what you think.