Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

We wonder if.......

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,

Sarah and I have been married for 8 years. From the beginning we have shared our sexual fantasies and with time we would shared them while having sex. Sarah has two main fantasies, sucking a stranger and having sex with a girl. While having sex I would tell her to imagine she is sucking a stranger or imagine she was licking a pussy etc....As a teenager she had her first sexual experiences with a girl she met at school and she says that she had her first orgasm while masturbating each other and never forgot how much fun it was. She never did it again with another girl and never licked a pussy but she would very muck like to.

About a month ago, during sex, she said that maybe we should go visit a swinger club just to see if we feel comfortable in those clubs, how we would feel if we were to play with another partner etc...and see if we could go further or not. First I was very surprised, I thought to myself that she might be ready to go further. We talked a lot, but have many question.Can people go there and just look and not be bothered? How are newbies welcomed if they do not want to exchange at first etc...Would some swingers accept to just play but not have full sex?

How would I feel seeing Sarah play with someone? I know just thinking of her sucking a guy makes me feel horny but seeing it in real, I don't know. Same with her seeing me with another girl. I have no problem with her playing with a girl,even if I am not there. I told her that if she ever meets a girl she would like to have sex with and the girl wants, just go ahead.

Sarah is a very attractive woman and can be very sexy, would people keep insisting if we just wanted to look around and not share anything at first?

Any advice would be welcome,

Thanks.

Re: We wonder if.......

Hi guys,

If it's of any help, our first experience was a Hedonism in Jamaica for ten days (i.e. THE swingers resort!) and we didn't 'play' at all!!! So the answer to your question is that we're all newbies at some point, and it's extremely unlikely that anyone would even attempt pressure you into something you were not comfortable with. And if they do, you just say no thanks and move on!!

As to how you'll feel....well it's pretty scary to begin with, but if you don't try, you'll never find out!! And it can't be all that bad, as there are so many of us!!

Best of luck - just use your common sense...read as much as you can....look after each other...and enjoy!!!

All the best,

Helen & Mike xx