Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

MistressSeren's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 4 July 2020 Submissives taster afternoon, come along and dip your toes in opportunity to have a position as one of my lifestylers.
Over 25s only

Really interested.... more details?

Sorry i missed it please let me know if you do another one. Cheers 

Sorry i missed it please let me know if you do another one. Cheers 

Not all applicants will be able to attend , I will personally hand pick whom I think is suitable and has a realistic understanding of the the relationship between Mistress and submissive, and those that are of good character and not displaying any undesirable characteristics that may put them at odds against these requirements X

Not all applicants will be able to attend , I will personally hand pick whom I think is suitable and has a realistic understanding of the the relationship between Mistress and submissive, and those that are of good character and not displaying any undesirable characteristics that may put them at odds against these requirements X

Not   all  applicants   will   be  able  to  attend,   I    will    personally    hand   pick   whom  I  think    is  suitable  and has  a realistic   understanding    of   the   relationship    between    Mistress   and   submissive  and   those    that   are   of   good   character    and not   displaying    any   undesirable     characteristics     that  may   put   them  at  odds   with   these   requirements   X

Not   all  applicants   will   be  able  to  attend,   I    will    personally    hand   pick   whom  I  think    is  suitable  and has  a realistic   understanding    of   the   relationship    between    Mistress   and   submissive  and   those    that   are   of   good   character    and not   displaying    any   undesirable     characteristics     that  may   put   them  at  odds   with   these   requirements   X

Not     all    applicants     will    be   able   to   attend    I   will    personally       hand     pick      whom     I     think    is   suitable      and    has    a   realistic     understanding     of    the     relationship     between      Mistress       and      submissive       and       those      that     are      of  good    character      and      not     displaying     any      undesirable    characteristics      that         may      put     them       at         odds     with      these   requirements   X

Not     all    applicants     will    be   able   to   attend    I   will    personally       hand     pick      whom     I     think    is   suitable      and    has    a   realistic     understanding     of    the     relationship     between      Mistress       and      submissive       and       those      that     are      of  good    character      and      not     displaying     any      undesirable    characteristics      that         may      put     them       at         odds     with      these   requirements   X

Apologies   to    all   for     typos   issues   on    here ,   its  terrible  this   platform  Xx

Apologies   to    all   for     typos   issues   on    here ,   its  terrible  this   platform  Xx

Hi this is Michael i left a message wondering if you would be doing any more days like Saturday.  I am very interested to go to the next one on the 4th  of July.  Please forgive any spelling mistakes but I am dyslexic 

Sissy hopes to be  accepted Mistress 

I'd love to meet you this Saturday Mistress such a generous offer.   Please let me know if I'm lucky enough to be selected. 

I'd love to meet you this Saturday Mistress such a generous offer.   Please let me know if I'm lucky enough to be selected. 

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled