Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Standard members

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I dont know about you but as a standard member it is EXTREMELY frustrating that you have almost no use on this site im not expecting the whole site to be free but giving the standard members the ability to send mail wouldnt be a hardship im sure. I myself have been attempting to contact members who all have their mail set to deny the standard members the ability to contact them. I think this site is a good place to meet like minded people for fun but EVERYONE on this site would have more success if the free members were given the chance to do something beyond viewing the profiles of people you cannot contact. Also im not sure that everyone is aware that unless YOU change it the default mail setting stops all standard members from contacting you, and if you try you get eye raped by a screen laying out all the payment options. I like this site i just wish that the standard member was not treated like some sort disease. ADMIN PLEASE CHANGE THIS

Re: Standard members

Hi Chris

I agree with you. I was on this site a few years ago - when things were different.Then - you were notified if someone had visited you and you knew who it was - and could choose to get in touch with them - or not - . Now there is not that service!!!.

I have just recently upgraded, after similar frustrations as yours, but to be honest, that hasn't made much difference!!!.I believe that there are not as many people on this site as there was a few years ago - and maybe that is why the management are becoming desparate and trying out "new tactics".They obviously are not working!!

For example other sites such as "!Adult connexions and Fuck buddies" are sending standard members fictitious messages from possibly fictitious members to try and get you to subscribe!!!Hard measures in desparate times for the people who run these sites!!!

bbfn

karl

Re: Standard members

Personally I have my mail filters set so standard members can contact me. Having said that, you can only change them if you are a Premium Member, which I am and I think its worth every penny. £9.99 a month isn't that much - the price of four pints of beer, to put it in perspective.