Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Fucking machines

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Would live to try out some fucking machines-

Re: Fucking machines

i have a strong bf if you wood like a go lond as i can play too. lol read our profile and see if you can see our number and tex us hun as wood love to have some fun with you. xxxx K&A xxx

email or message me with whats on offer

hi we wood love to tie you up and have lots of naughty fun with you all night if you can handle it hun and wood love to play with my toys on you too. let us no if you like the sounds of this and we can sort out a meet if you up for it????????????

hope to here from you.
K&Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Would live to try out some fucking machines-

I would love to get a woman to straddle a Sybian and crank up the power.

I love the idea of doing this to a woman who is still clothed.

tell me more

tell me more

I'm not totally sure you mean me, but I'll assume you do.

I don't have a Sybian, but I've seen some videos of them and I find them really exciting. They seem to really tug orgasms out of a woman. And as you sit on them, collapsing in a heap gives you no escape from the pleasure.

What I would love to do is get a woman to dress up in sexy underwear and an elegant dress. I'm thinking of the sort of outfit that a woman might wear if I took her to a wedding.

I would love her to wear a matching set of knickers, suspender belt and bra, with some RHT stockings in a contrasting colour. I'd like her to be wearing a beautiful dress with a flared skirt (one that really spreads out) in the same colour as the lingerie. I'd love her to be wearing elegant shoes, with some matching accessories (something like a belt).

(Obviously, the exact details would depend on the woman. Some women feel better - and therefore look better - in a longer skirt. Some women prefer to wear something like a basque to a bra and suspenders. So I would tweak this a bit to match the woman who chose to share my kinkyness.)

I would also love her to have her hair up in a businesslike hairstyle.

Basically, I would love her to look as smart as possible. Elegant, rather than slutty.

(Slutty is good too, at times, but not for this personal fantasy of mine.)

I would want to meet this lady in a public place, and talk small talk, as if we both were planning to go and see a movie together. Maybe we would have a coffee together. After we had chatted for a while, we would leave and take a taxi to a place where I had the Sybian set up.

I would take her coat, and, if she had one, her handbag, and lead her over to the Sybian. I would get her to hold out the skirt of her dress, as she slowly lowered herself onto the seat of the Sybian and put her weight onto it. Her skirt would fall around the Sybian, so that it would be impossible to see any of the sexy lingerie that I knew she had hidden under her dress.

Then I would look her in the eyes while turning on the Sybian and ever, so slowly cranking up the power. When it was on full power, I would kneel in front of her and hold her, while the machinery buzzed away below her knickers.

I would really love to listen to the noises she would make and feel her involuntary movements...and maybe even feel some of the transmitted vibration from the Sybian.

sounds brilliant - any guys who have a sybian or any sort of device for bringing me to climax get in touch

hi hun we have a new dildodrill we wood love to use on you let us no haw we can contact you....... K&A xxx

Hi,

Are you in the UK? What area?

If you're the more mature bbw then I'm willing to spend some money, buy a sybian and bring it to you. Always wanted to do that.

I'm actually a sub-male but I can appreciate the feelings of subservience and helplessness that you'll feel when tied down onto this machine.

I'll bring the machine, some rope and a book to read while I sit in front of you and watch you thrashing about and pleasing for me to stop the machine and let you off it. But.. I know you.. you'll probably not 'really' want me to stop... just one more climax...

Hope you're not too loud when you cum.

do a search for men over 40 in Beds and Bucks - there are 2 I know of who have sybians and no doubt would let you try.