Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

kent friends, forum for singles and couples in kent to connect for 3some, 4some and moresome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all, with messages not available outside of upgraded membership lets use this to connect a little more

we are a mf couple in south kent looking for single women and possibly couples for some Ffm and FFmm chat initially possibly leading to social and sexual meets with the right people

hi

Hello all

Any Couple or Single Female fancy a meet up in Dartford Area Tonight around 9pm

if enough people like and follow this thread it looks like it could work

Hi All, I am hoping that there is a couple that could satisfy my fantasy, I would love to watch a couple have sex in a hotel, I don’t want to join in, just watch, in return happy to pick up the cost of the room and leave you to it ?? Any takers?

Large and wobbly with huge tits. Wondering about being with a couple. Or perhaps just a chap to be rude with in a regular basis. 

Large and wobbly with huge tits. Wondering about being with a couple. Or perhaps just a chap to be rude with in a regular basis. 
sounds fun

Sounds fun, count us in ??

Single male looking to meet up this friday for a bit of fun.  am into dogging, car fun.  Must be in Dartford area.  not into men but willing share a sexy lady.  Any takers let me know

Anyone up for some fun tonight with single male from maidstone

Large and wobbly, get in touch x

Experienced Bull, just back from overseas. Looking for a friendly couple for a long-term leadership role. You’ll both get what you’re looking for, I guarantee it.

Im game, love large and wobbly

Hi all.

Open minded mature women here if interested xx

single Dom looking for sub the norter the better 

single mail looking for female for fun time nsa  

Hi new to this. looking for some friends and hopefully more with perhaps long term fun

if enough people like and follow this thread it looks like it could work

Hi new to this. looking for some friends and hopefully more with perhaps long term funif enough people like and follow this thread it looks like it could work

hi Im interested, and I like an open mind you can do so much more

she is yours

hi Im interested, and I like an open mind you can do so much more

Any single cheeky girls about?

I am david from medway towns want to meet up huge 12 inch cock 

I would love to

Hi just an average Joe but definitely interested in meeting up with anyone here. Just drop me a message in this forum. I check in every week. X

Hi everyone...I'm looking for some car and outdoor meets with a curvy lady ...Maidstone area

We are a mf couple in Essex looking to find a lady for a sexy 3some . We will travel for the right person. 

We are a mf couple in Essex looking to find a lady for a sexy 3some . We will travel for the right person. 

Hi couple looking for bi female to have fun with me and my husband. Enjoy sex and would love for someone to help us spice things up a bit !! I love having my pussy licked and fingered and would love to do the same to the lucky lady. Get in touch if you think you can join us.

Interesting

I'm looking for someone in Medway love being bent over and fucked hard