Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Small cock? I'm your girl.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I love to suck and swallow but can't manage large or even medium size cocks. So if you're genuinely 4" or less when fully hard please get in touch. You can use my mouth nsa.
I can acomm in Bucks and will be free for fun later this week.

Nancy x

Re: Small cock? I'm your girl.

im youre man.
mail me

Just joined today and found you post, well I might just be over your 4" limit but Ive got a small thin cock it might be just what your after, drop me a line babe.

Miss,
I have the smallest cock you've ever seen. I have shaved too so I look like a little boy. You can get me on cam at weekends.
Ryan.

hi am from leicester my name iqce my cock size no pain its nicely play xxxxx am waitng yr reply

well hello im irish im in england on the 27th we could meet up i pay my way i can stay in hotel or if i stay at yours then i buy dinner thats fair i think the rest is up to us x

hello my cock is about 5 inch but i bet you can handle that if you are interest just send me a mail

im also a little over but i cum quite heavily and live near bucks. drop me a line

Yep im small and up for kinky fun, im 24 nearly 25 lol. so get in touch lookforward to hear from you.x