Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Women asking for hookup i d, verification etc.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've noticed that it isn't a minority of female members asking for this. In fact, almost all the female members I have interacted with on this site are asking for one type of verification or another. The members are definitely real and they insist that the process is necessary. I've been on this site for about 10 months now and none of these processes have worked for me. As a result, I haven't even met anyone in person yet. How am I expected to meet anyone when I'm expected to go through an additional process that doesn't even work? Who can I even trust on here? 

i have noticed that too ,all want id ,or want u to go to other sites etc ,no hook ups or meets 

So you decide to remove my comment. Does the truth hurt? I simply stated a fact, the majority of women on this site are just trying to make a quick buck. 

It's either dominatix, findom or looking for a S***r d****y. 

So many all the same.

*dominatrix (typo)

So much censorship too.

Dominatrix (I spelt it wrong the first time)

Mine comment about not giving out your ID has been censored. Surely this is just sound advice.......

anyone who asks for bank details or similar is a crook it like all those african emails and most likely the same people

Mine comment about not giving out your ID has been censored. Surely this is just sound advice.......
mate they are all crappy spammers, it's only legitimate to pay someones  petrol or train fair but only face to face when they get to you

Don't go to the site It's 100% fake. It's a scam. There are reports all over the internet stating these sites are a scam. Most of the time, it's not even a real woman sending you, just a scammer. 
Here's what I said to one "woman" after I investigated the site she wanted to send me to:

Firstly: The website was created and registered only 9 months ago. So for the document you claim as proof that it is not a scam shows itself to be copyright 2016, is obviously fake. The URL did not exist before 9 months ago.

Secondly: The OPP and local police forces do not do background checks for free. There is a fee involved. And there is a specific form that must be filled out by the person requesting a background check. I know this because I have worked in areas that require background checks and know the procedure.

Thirdly: It takes a minimum of two weeks for the results of a background check to come in. There is no instant online background check, so by claiming to "keep out offenders and people with felonies" they are again lying. This cannot be done online, nor can it be done instantly.

Fourthly: Simply entering your credit card information does not guarantee someone's age. I am a credit card authorized merchant, and I do not receive age information about someone who has used a credit card with me. That information is protected under Canadian privacy laws.

Fifthly: Criminals, including r*pists, can easily acquire stolen credit card numbers online, so a CC is no guarantee that the person using it is who they claim to be.

Finally: The OPP says they do not have a relationship with this site and have no mechanism set up for a website to report a missing person.
 After I wrote that, the 'woman' stopped contacting me.

I just posted a long, detailed explanation about these scams. I suppose the entire post has been censored.

Thanks for the advice. I'll do what I can to make my profile my more appealing. Granted, it's my first time using a dating site (it's the first one I've ever used) so it's probably gonna take some trial and error. But I'll keep trying.
And I'll make sure to steer clear of the fakes too. 

I'm trying to say thanks for the advice but for some reason my message isn't showing. I don't understand why they have to arbitrarily censor words and posts. There was nothing at all offensive in my post. 

Ignore my previous 2 messages. They were meant to be on a different thread. 

i live in florida, and i am getting responses from about 32 different states,what's up with that?

Had the same thing happen,she wanted to meet and wanted spiv,,,bullshit

anyone is available for hookup ..should message me directly 

Genuine women want to know if you are who for assurance -  so they can let somebody know where they are going and who with. I would do that on a 'normal' date for safety reasons. Certainly wouldn't want financial details though.

My experience is that female members had a lot of experience with a lot of fakes. So they want some verification on you. Thats fine. I understand that.

There's a long detailed comment posted above. It explains why using a cc for verification is unreliable.
When I arrange to meet a woman I've just met online, I only agree to meet in a busy part of town in broad daylight. I won't ask anyone to meet me in some sleazy bar late at night. She can bring a friend to accompany her if she doesn't feel safe meeting me alone. This is the best I can do to assure the other person that I'm real.

yes, that happened to me. all the peoples who are asking for these kinds of verifications are scammers. be carefull when dealing with them