Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Fet life forever

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 11.09.2020 Date END: 12.09.2020 Hello my lovelies, our next Munch will be coming up in September provided lock down is over by then , look forwards to seeing you ????

BDSM community over 25s
We do ask that Single males are accompanied by a female from our community

Hell yeah baby xxx

Yes Fetish covers many things including swinging and cross dressing not just bdsm all welcome but single men must attend with female companion, kind regards ??????

Yes Fetish covers many things including swinging and cross dressing not just bdsm all welcome but single men must attend with female companion, kind regards ??????

A lady has brought it to my attention today that I may need to explain better ....all females welcome all couples welcome all CDs n TVs welcome ,Single submissive men contact me prior pls  and as for non fet culture single men you must attend with a female X

A lady   has brought  it to my attention  that I  may  need to explain better... all females welcome....all couples welcome ...all CD n TV people welcome ....Single submissive males contact me prior pls ...and as for single men you must attend with a female X

A lady   has brought  it to my attention  that I  may  need to explain better... all females welcome....all couples welcome ...all CD n TV people welcome ....Single submissive males contact me prior pls ...and as for single men you must attend with a female X

Not everyone who adds them self here will be able to attend,  I do vet potential guests and not all make the guest list X

Not everyone who adds them self here will be able to attend,  I do vet potential guests and not all make the guest list X

Hi Everyone if you haven't already send me contact info via msg n I'll give u a call Xx

Hi Everyone if you haven't already send me contact info via msg n I'll give u a call Xx

Hi I'm with a partner I've meet and we are both interested in coming to this event for the first time understand your policy and would be grateful if we may attend your event  thanks 

Hello darling let's chat in private...for your discretion...but you and your partner are most welcome..were a great friendly bunch Xxxx

Hello darling let's chat in private...for your discretion...but you and your partner are most welcome..were a great friendly bunch Xxxx

Looks like there tryna shut me down guys ...Mistress Tina cambourne can help you connect to me so no one has to miss out on future kink events 

Looks like there tryna shut me down guys ...Mistress Tina cambourne can help you connect to me so no one has to miss out on future kink events 

Event cancelled

Event cancelled