Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

TVJoanne FVDogging wants sex fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

young and horny, ready for you, anytime, wud love 2 stuff u up, xxx

Re: TVJoanne FVDogging wants sex fun

Hello all - I have a chance and and am intending to get down south - likely Fri, SatSun evening 11, 12, 13 Sept. Bristol area on Fri 11 and london surrounds 11 and 12th Sept.
Would really love to be 'mobbed' and treated as a complete cum dump slut by horny guys whilst down there as long as you are clean and healthy and very horny. Would love to be got in a dark corner by you or other horny guys, feel my panties pulled down, my legs spread and made to take what a slut deserves - repeatedly.

Ideally i'd love to meet guys who know what they want from a slutty attarctive northern TV and intend to get it as i get very horny and passively submissive when horny guys take the initiative and take full advantage of a submissive slut.

Will also forward my mobile number to any genuinely interested guys who want to meet, and would really love to be taken dogging or to somme seedy alley way or woods or wherever as a passive slut ready to have her legs spread and given to any horny guys there.

I've posted a few pics of me to show i'm genuine in the photos section - hope you like them and look
forward to hearing from anyone interested in making this happen for me - genuine and definately wlling to go all the way, repeatedly, when i am down there next month. I have lots of sexy fantasies centred round me being completely used repeatedly in dark sexy locations as a slut and would love to meet guys who are into making this happen for me. Email me with details of what you would like to happen and i'll give more detail of what i'd like together with my mobile. Please no timewasters though .

i wanna fuck u hard bb
jae 31 8in n,london xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

i want u deep bb
jae 31 8in n,london xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi Jae - i'm well up for it and down south soon - get in touch.

interested....

young, black and hung

based in Warrington and can meet anywhere and willing to do all and everything to make you cum hard!

Hi Johnny 239 get in touch as i'm down south in a couple of weeks and will be out evenings dressed and ready to be a complete slut all the way.
TVJoanne

Hi- Get in touch to sort something.