Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Sexy shemale from carms wales

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi! i,m looking for a BIG cock to suck and swallow and to be fucked would love it with two horny dudes i'm slim with little tits to be hurt ! Sarah

Re: Sexy shemale from carms wales

Hi, guy in ceredigion, keen to meet

hey iv fantasized 4 ages bout being with a stunning shemale like urself :) wanna b my 1st...i live near Bristol???
hope 2 hear from u

*10inches*
;)

You are the sexiest man imaginable ! when I look at your enourmous cock it makes my legs go weak truly I have never seen or had one so enourmous - I wonder if I could get it all down my throat ! oh! I would love for you to fuck me it would make me feel so female - what concerns me is - would you find me so fuckable in the flesh as I look quite tarty in full makeup and how and where could we meet and would you want me to arrive all nicely dressed ? do I sound exited and very available I am ! do you ever come to Wales or is it best for me to visit ? please don't pursue this though unless you are really keen ! bye for now Sarah xxx

Please look at my thread message Sarah xxx

hey would love to meet for some fun :) i live in newport and can accomodate, im free on the 5th and 6th if u would like to play with my 9 inch cock!