Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

watersports

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi all any guys or girls interested in watersports .i give and receive and would love to receive from a large group all at once.

Re: watersports

Hi. I'm more than willing to oblige. When would you be looking at a bit of wet and watery fun?

I am interested in watersports, either giving or receiving.

Myself and a partner would definitely be interested in some watersport and sex action with you......

What else 'tickles your fancy'?

Jamie

hi we are a you cpl and wood love some very wet ws with you and if you like you can vid it for your hubby.. hop to here from you.

K&A xxxxxxxx

hi thanks for your mail regarding wetersports.give me a call to see if we can fix up a date. christina.

hi .message me via my profile so see if we can fix up a meet.christina.

hi i am very much into water sports,im genuine,please get back to me.
i look forward to hearing from you

hot piissis so dirty i love it shooting upmy ass and holding a cock to my lips as it pisses all over my face yum

Id would love to be videioed being pissed all over

i would love to help you

hi lustin can you read our profile agane and contact us as we wood love to meet and have some fun with you if you still up for some. lol

hope to here from you K&A xxxxxx

hi not a premium member so cannot acces your profile.message your details to my site address as im very keen to meet christina.

hi would love to meet .please contact through my profile page.christina.

Genuine and fairly local here. Would love to be involved in some wet fun. Message me through here and let's see if we can meet up! xx

If you are still wanting some wet fun im up for it.

watersports

I want a mouthful of piss from a kinky woman. i promise to swallow all i can

Watersports

I am looking for a woman to introduce me to watersports.
Willing to be filmed.

RE:watersports

Would love for watersports fun in brighton contact me! :) x

Hi there,
I'm not a Premium member- but would be very interested in meeting up for Watersports Fun! (When I say "very interested", I mean "jumping up and down and whooping with glee".

x

I;m in London more than willing to oblige

re. watersports

Christina im an 18 year old from Maidstone looking for an older women to teach me some kinky stuff, if you're interested message me please, can't message you as am a classic member. Thanks, J

love watersports, giving and receiving, soo get in contact when u want to have some fun, im very local 2 u