Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Blowbang cuckold

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 01.06.2020 Date END: 02.06.2020 Boyfriend likes to be cuckold and made to watch. Lookimg for older males 60 plus only please to come to a blowbang party which may or may not turn into a gangbang with boyfriend watching. We are in our early 20s. This is scheduled for 1st June all day. X

Love to join you 

Love to join you 

Ok , let do , sounds good ??????,

Ok , let do , sounds good ??????,

Well up for it !

Would love to pm me details I be there x

love too, please send deatils

60 here
drop me a pm with the details, would love to be there

60 here
drop me a pm with the details, would love to be there

Love to attend 

I would love to join you

I would love to join you

Would love to attend...im someone who loves giving pleasure and can cum 4 or 5 times x

Love to come and meet everyone for naughty fun

Love to come and meet everyone for naughty fun

58 is that too young x hope not very interested would love to be invited pm me details please don eager too please xx

58 is that too young x hope not very interested would love to be invited pm me details please don eager too please xx

58 is that too young x hope not very interested would love to be invited pm me details please don eager too please xx??

58 is that too young x hope not very interested would love to be invited pm me details please don eager too please xx??

Please send pm details love to join

Would love to attend, cos of my job i have to be careful so will only send face pic privately...if you like my profile i  won't disappoint x

I know you can't put details up.on here but can you let me know were we are meeting up please 

Can we come plz fr Birmingham

I know I’m not 60  plus but I would love to join in see me some details 

I know I’m not 60  plus but I would love to join in see me some details 

RE:Blowbang cuckold

Strange all this !! No details of where it’s being held ?? ,looks like I missed it!,texted loads of times -no answer after having invite ??

RE:Blowbang cuckold

Strange all this !! No details of where it’s being held ?? ,looks like I missed it!,texted loads of times -no answer after having invite ??

Hi sexy would like to meet you inbox me please 

Be happy to meet you guys sometime