Home > Forums > (UK) West Midlands (Instant Action)

Dressed up like a girl. I need A Cock Up Inside Me.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Putting on Women's Underwear and Clothes And Footwear has always been my Biggest And Deepest secret lust and perveted SexPlay. I was wearing my own Mums bras when I was just a lad & even being that Young didn't stop me from exploring the SEX OBSESSION that was already taking hold of my Mind & Body. And now, Over 35 Years Later and I am just loving all the Sexual arousals and Lust and dirty little secret Perversions I've Created in my own Sexual Wonderland. Now, And I mean RIGHT NOW, TONIGHT I AM HELPLESS to Resist wanting A Cock Again. It's been too long. WAY too long!! I'm Dressed like a Girl. Pretty Clothes And Long Black Sexy Boots. Underneath I'm feeling these Delicious Bra, Panties And Stockings On My Body And I want to Be Looking Down At Me In Them As I Am Pulling Out Your Dick And Just Craving To Put It in My Mouth. CANNOCK CHASE TONIGHT BY THE GERMAN WAR CEMETERY GATES. COUGH 3 TIMES AND I'LL BE IN THE BUSHES AND WILL WALK OUT TO YOU. DON'T BELIEVE AN OLDER MAN CAN REALLY BEHAVE LIKE A DIRTY LITTLE SEXSLUT AND HAVE YOU SHOOTING YOUR CUM WITHIN MINUTES????... Let Me Prove You Wrong. Xxx(??)

Hey

You can have my cock anytime