Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

foot fetish

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there and thanks for having a look at this thred
I am looking for a female who likes to have their feet played with and their toes sucked, it seems to be that not very many of you like your feet, never mind them bieng touched.
so if you like your own feet and would like them to have some attention (and hopefully covered in cum) please get in touch

so lets discuss the feet thing lol. It will be interesting to know how you all feel about this fetish

pothead xxxx

Re: foot fetish

im very much into men at my feet,get back to me if interested !

Looking for someone to share my foot fetish with. Feet turn me on like crazy! I love smelling them, sucking and licking them and worhshipping them. You wont be disappointed

drives my wife crazy having men with a foot fetish pay attention to her feet,anyones welcome to them as not my thing ! get back if interested !
Bedfordshire area !

Im into that as well.
Luton Dunstable area

Shame you're so far away I'd love to pay your wife some attention and her sexy feet would be the icing on the cake!!

my feet are up for offers ! males & females welcome

does she have red toe nails and wear strappy sandals?
I'd love to give her my undivided attention for a couple of hours.......mmmmmm!!!

hi let us no if anyone is up for letin a young cpl play with there feet????????????????? hope to here from all fems. xxxxx K&A xxx

if anybody wants me at their feet im good for that..x

Older than you are looking for but very willing to suck her toes.

Only a classic member you have to contact me.

In beds area and love sexy toe sucking.