Home > Forums > Wife Swapping (Fetishes and Other)

Any takers on this want to be HOT WIFE!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

This Hot pretty wife is wanting to experience multiple large cocks ready to get this started she has some amazing Pussy !!

This Hot pretty wife is wanting to experience multiple large cocks ready to get this started she has some amazing Pussy !!

????????

I’ll eat on that pussy till it cums!

Hiya I'm John in Sheffield 5'7"tall slim build pierced tongue clean shaven 9.5"COCK happy to travelaccommodate I'm 100%genuine clean discreet and VERY VERY RESPECTFULL hopefully you are both interested in getting together with my huge cock please don't hesitate to get back to me

Count me in for fucking her hard

Her pussy wont be so amazing after I Bull fuck her and pound her till she begs to stop , then I fuck her harder and go to her ass.

If i have a chance After i fuck her 16 hrs without rest and make her sweat position every where in the room ill make sure her pussy will not be as yummy and juicier than before and im sure she will never forget what the hell of fuck did i do to her fuck her brains out until she will be passed out