Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Anal Bukkake

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Has anyone experienced having their ass filled with cum and having someone lick it out and share it? I am looking to either watch or experience that. love to hear your views and experiences. 

Oh Yes. makes a great MMF threesome. Both guys deep ass fuck and cum in the female. Then YOU watch while I lick our cum out of her dripping ass hole. OMG I love it

Oh Yes. makes a great MMF threesome. Both guys deep ass fuck and cum in the female. Then YOU watch while I lick our cum out of her dripping ass hole. OMG I love it
??

No interest.........really

Heaven.....licking  from a cummy dripping ass hole. I love it

Hi and I hope I’m offering in the right place. I’m Yvonne the newest Walmart office slut wife. I would love to offer my ass for this if that’s ok. Love the idea of my ass filled with cum stretching my hole wide open. Sorry off course xoxo Yvonne Gdznarska 

I would gladly suck cum from a ass

I love to rim male or female & I would not have to be asked twice to lick cum out of a hot ass.

I havde not But I often wonder what it would feel like to be restrained in Standing position Fucked by Group of Men and Have their Cum backed up in my ass and slowkly leaking out and running down my legs - OMGH that excites me as I know what its like to have a few Guys or so Cum in my Mouth until I cpould not hold it and it started running down my chin on to me chest and I loved it 

Oh I forgot to add if anyone wants to come to Mt Sterling and repeat the fill my mouth with multiple Guys or TG loads of Cum please let me know I can Host weekday morning