Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

stirling area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi 48yrs meduim build bi sexual , looking for discreet laisons during the day, outdoor or car meets in discreet location for some sucking and wanking fun, felling horny so asap

Re: stirling area

hi sasha

visiting st andrews for a week on the the 6th june and would love to meet up.

please check my profile and if interested get in touch

andrew

Hi Sasha

I'm only 15 mins away by car, am available at weekends and the odd day mid week, can arrange a meet no probs. Let me know if your interested and we can arrabge to chat and meet x

J

hello sasha in a bi married guy from crieff and would love to meetup sometime like yourself very discreet and horny

hi im single n can meet up when u like! jus get back to me!!

hi im bi married and can meet anytime ,im from crieff but in sterling regular if you fancy meeting up let me know

hello sasha i cant send you mail but would love to chat what did you have in mindimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

will be in the bi chat room most evenings

hi guys, ive just joined, im married but also bi, I really love to suck and would love to meet other like minded clean, discreate naughty folk for fun times

RE:stirling area

Hi , I can meet during the day , I'm 48 and live alone in Menstrie , let me know if your interested

RE:stirling area

check us out were intrested

hi

Hi Sasha - Anytime!

Perth

get yourselves upto Kinnoull Hill in perth, fine secluded carpark for many romps, men and women, its an orgy of fun, im heading up tonight