Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Submissive irish TV

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Everyone,
I am Judy, a slim and cleanshaven T-Gurl in Ireland. Would love to meet an older Dominant man. Like to be treated as a cheap TartBitch. Just enjoy being used..Spanking and some light SM. Dress to please too..from School Girl to Whore.
Check my Profile if interested....Kisses Judy

Re: Submissive irish TV

any chance of me having a go with you this weekend. i'm a 39 year old straight male but i'm willing to try almost anything once you never know i might enjoy it

Oh God just what I need. Please get back. I am really into pleasing a Guy like you...Kisses, everywhere Judy (sub).

I don,t know if it's me you were replying to, if it was yes i'm ready. Send me a contact no. or e-mail address through the mail service xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi,fancy erotic e-mail withme,?

Hi there I would really like to hook up with you for daytime fun and would show you how to please me

Hi would love to make you take my cock out of my latex panies and pump your face hard. am in ireland so contact me

not sure if judy's still with us all ! like ure style, I'm at the experimental stage if ure up for that,into oral 69 A Lickimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" if ure keen.get in touch

I live close to you and can promise that you will have a very tingly sore bottom and lots of cum to suck, contact me now!

I was in Paris for a couple of weeks, could not reply to my messages, sorry ! Well back home now and ready to meet anyone some evening. So lets make some arrangements ! Judy

Looking for my first experience and I'm heading to the Sunny South East shortly and would like meet for daytime fun, how about it girl ?

Hi Hun,
I can accomadate, no problem.. Get back to me as I cant send you a private mail...Kisses Judy (sub)

got ur message but cant reply coz ur mailbox is filtered. mail on contact no. or email address img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi there, you should be able to send me mail, I hope ??? ! try again , looking forward to getting together, its beginning to look like it's going to be a new year adventure at this stage though.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Im still very interested in you James (smile)...Kisses Judy Genuine and very submissive !

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hi Everyone,
I am Judy, a slim and cleanshaven T-Gurl in Ireland. Would love to meet an older Dominant man. Like to be treated as a cheap TartBitch. Just enjoy being used..Spanking and some light SM. Dress to please too..from School Girl to Whore.
Check my Profile if interested....Kisses Judy
img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hi I am a 28 Irish dom that loves the idea of a slutty school girl I also like the idea of being a strict head mistress I am into most things and love to force cum from lttle slutty cocks. When I am a dom mistress I like to have my make up done as you sit on my lap. But you best get it right.

Hope to hear from you soon. x