Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Dogging in Dulwich?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Does anybody know the parking area at the bottom of Grange Rd in Dulwich just off the toll gate? There is a golf course and scouts club nearby. There is a barrier at the end of the road and beyond that is the parking area which is secluded and quite private at night.

Susan would love to be bukkaked there by as many guys as possible. She is a genuine spunk addict and will offer her body and tits to all-cummers. We are thinking of a Saturday night, after 10pm. Any genuine takers?

Re: Dogging in Dulwich?

hello Susan

what a great body...
tempted by your ad..
could you please pass me more info

Thanks

Tony

whenever you wanna plat with a 10" fat black cock drop me a line! x

Hi, I live in West Norwood, not too far away, know just where you mean in Dulwich. Would love to take part. I can't do this Saturday as I've got army training, but could do a week night this week? I'm 27, well hung (7.5" but thick, uncut), and a heavy cummer. Would love to cum all over your beautiful tits or face. pm me if you're interested.

hi baby i am free this saturday call me,lov raj

hi i am free on saturday,call me .......raj

Im hungry for you baby ! cant wait to see your lovely body & perky tits, and Ive gotmy jar of vaselene so I can shoot my load onto your sucullent pink peach darling !

Hi i am local and would be in for it too!

Hi cumbabe, i live in Brockley very close to Dulwich,i would love to meet up with you and have lots of cumfun...............

if interested message me back or i we can chat in the chatroom.........

kev xxx

Hi
Know the location - next saturday 23rd May any good??

would love to pop all over your lovely big ggs hmmm just say yes and i will be there x

Im up for that sexy

hi babes, im in docklands - would love to join in . thanks giles02

Thanks to all you guys who gave me such a messy treat last Saturday night. Susan, xxx

Genuine heavy spunker for target practice!!

"HI YOU TWO", I,m DAVE aged 37,6ft2,broad shouldered muscular build and i,m an abstainer and "HEAVY SPUNKER". I,m keen to join in your next scenario in DULWICH.Would love to unload all over susans titsbody for target practice and cool with being watchedfilmed. Please get back to me soon as poss.Available weekends and weekday evenings with a little notice "DAVE"